Acquired Brain Injuries
Support for people with Acquired Brain Injuries
Acquired brain injuries can potentially cause a range of physical, cognitive, emotional and behavioural issues. On occasion, people with acquired brain injuries can pose a risk to themselves or the people around them. It’s why we always perform an extensive risk assessment to ensure the safety of them, their peers and family members and the staff that care for them.
We have extensive experience and a programme of appropriate care and support for individuals who have developed this condition following a traumatic brain injury. Our highly-skilled team go to great lengths to help them improve their lives and reach their full potential.
Our Person Centred Care Plan
Our care package includes:
- Developing strategies for coping with cognitive difficulties relating to acquired brain injury
- Signposting and supporting individuals to attend psychological therapy suited to their needs
- Helping individuals source recommended equipment to improve quality of life
- Recommending and referring individuals to acquired brain injury support groups
- Monitoring mood disorders associated with acquired brain injury
- Recommending other appropriate services for professional support with specific difficulties
Our Supported Living Pathways
Our services are tailored to an individual’s needs. It’s how we can most effectively encourage and empower individuals while providing all the support they need. Every individual’s journey is underpinned by a comprehensive Support and Goal plan that they play an active role in defining.
"A great team that go the extra mile to provide and empower the service user with motivation and skills to achieve their goals in life"
Social Worker - London
Our highly professional team are committed to providing care and support that’s appropriate for the individual’s needs.About Us
Magic Life takes pride in changing people’s lives for the better.
Hear what our staff and clients have to say.
Call our team on 020 8826 4348. We aim to carry out assessments within 24 - 48 hours.