Magic Life UK has a six-bedroom provision in Edmonton, North London.
Magic Life is currently looking for enthusiastic people to join our team.
Magic Life UK is a Company expanding in Supported Living, we support individuals with Learning Disabilities, Autism or both. Magic Life UK has a unique approach in supporting this client group which makes us different from the rest.
- We are planning to open 4 new projects and are recruiting for staff now.
- We are looking for passionate and experienced people to co-operate with the Project Managers within the projects in providing a happy and caring home from home environment.
- We have tailored and structured programme of activities and social skills of choice for each person we support.
- We undertake a variety of tasks and provide high-quality support.
- We respond promptly and are very flexible to individuals needs and encourage and support their aspirations in order to live as valued individuals in the community.
If you are you Caring, Compassionate, Ambitious, and want to make a difference please contact us by sending your CV using the form below.
Each individual has the following:
- Allocated key workers
- Comprehensive support and goal plans
- One-to-one key working sessions
- Support for all activities of daily living
- Support for maintaining a healthy diet
- Support for external appointments
- Person-centred activities
We offer focused support with Behaviour Management to help our individuals integrate into the local community. All service users are offered support with emotional regulation and substance misuse (if applicable), via signposting to external bodies, as well as Magic life staff. All individuals will receive support in making small achievable goals to maintain steady progress thus achieving steady mental health, as well as being offered 1-1 support when needed.
Our highly professional team are committed to providing care and support that’s appropriate for the individual’s needs.About Us
Magic Life takes pride in changing people’s lives for the better.
Hear what our staff and clients have to say.
Call our team on 020 8826 4348. To arrange an assessment.