Manor Place- A bespoke 4-bedroom en-suite unit for Young Adults with a diagnosis of Autism, a Learning Disability or both. The house has a communal lounge/diner and a large kitchen. There is a beautiful garden with an additional outside sensory/chill room. 24-hour staff
Magic Life is currently looking for enthusiastic people to join our team.
Magic Life UK is a Company expanding in Supported Living, we support individuals with Learning Disabilities, Autism or both. Magic Life UK has a unique approach in supporting this client group which makes us different from the rest.
- We are planning to open 4 new projects and are recruiting for staff now.
- We are looking for passionate and experienced people to co-operate with the Project Managers within the projects in providing a happy and caring home-from-home environment.
- We have tailored and structured programs of activities and social skills of choice for each person we support.
- We undertake a variety of tasks and provide high-quality support.
- We respond promptly and are very flexible to individual’s needs and encourage and support their aspirations in order to live as valued individuals in the community.
Each individual has the following:
- Allocated key workers
- Comprehensive support and goal plans
- one-to-one key working sessions
- Support for all activities of daily living
- Support for maintaining a healthy diet
- Support for external appointments
- Person-centered activities
All staff are trained to a high standard with ongoing training and support.
Bruce Grove Villas is close to good local amenities including transport links.
fantastic BBQ’s that are held on a regular basis!
Oakmere Park is only a short walk and we encourage our individuals to make full use of this open space and its facilities.
Cedarwood Lodge is situated in leafy Potters Bar, Hertfordshire and benefits from open fields parklands.
Our staffing levels ensure that all individuals are offered support to attend any external appointments. We understand the importance of maintaining stable well-being, which includes GP visits and regular reviews with other professionals.
Different weekly activities are placed on the notice board in the communal lounge for each individual to see and choose if they want to participate, there are a wide range of activities on offer to suit all abilities.
Our highly professional team are committed to providing care and support that’s appropriate for the individual’s needs.Contact Us
Magic Life Podcast
Hear what our staff and clients have to say.
Learning Builds Confidence In People With Mental Health History
Undiagnosed Autism and ADHD
Call our team on 020 8826 4348. To arrange an assessment.