23 Dec 2020
Deputy Project Manager (Learning Disabilities) Tottenham
Reporting to Project Manager
Salary: £12 an hour for 37.5 hours per week.
To support the Project Manager to
- Manage a flexible, person-centred and high-quality supported living service.
- Develop the service in accordance with organisational improvement plans.
- Manage and develop a team of staff, including participating in recruitment, facilitating supervisions and team meetings.
- Ensure that all staff work in a positive, person-centred manner at all times.
- Ensure that a respectful and empowering approach is taken to supporting service users human rights and wellbeing.
- Ensure that the service is compliant with contract and regulatory specifications and organisational requirements.
- Ensure the service is able to demonstrate accurate performance outcomes.
- Effectively manage the service budget as directed by the Director of Operations.
- Lead on the monitoring of health, safety and security for the service.
Relevant experience required.
Deputy Project Manager Tottenham